Read about our school's vision, values and aims below:
Our school community will work together to promote lifelong learning by establishing a culture of mutual respect where children are happy and motivated. All children will have the confidence to enable them to realise their full potential within a safe, healthy learning environment.
- An environment which celebrates all forms of achievements and success
- Respectful words and actions
- Open, honest and effective communication
- An environment that is welcoming, nurturing and supportive
- Partnership between pupils, staff, home and community
We aim to inspire learning for life by:
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment.
- Providing an inclusive curriculum for all
- Ensuring tolerance and respect towards others
- Working together as a whole school community
- Engaging creatively with our unique environment